Indian Wedding tips will help you in planning your pre-wedding and post-wedding functions (events) in a proper manner. Check out ideas and tips for an Indian Weddings.
Indian Wedding Tips
Wedding in India is a massive affair and involves lots of preparations. There are many events associated with an Indian wedding. From wedding planning, trousseau, several ceremonies, wedding attire, entertainment, dine and wine, photography to selecting a perfect venue, every element of wedding calls for detail attention. Given below are few of the Indian wedding tips that may come handy for your wedding preparations:
- Pen down your thoughts for a perfect wedding.
- Start planning considering your budget and preferences.
- Select a wedding venue and negotiate with a caterer and a photographer well in advance. Alternatively you may hire an Indian wedding planner as per your requirements to take care of your every requirement.
- Jewelry and wedding attire are important aspects of any wedding. You may choose gold, silver, platinum or diamond jewelry depending on your budget and taste. There are many stores in Delhi and Mumbai from where you can buy the clothes and Jewelry. If your budget is high, you may go for designer or customized jewelry. For pre-wedding functions, you may opt for light and delicate jewelry.
- Send wedding invitees to your guests well in advance.
- Music is an integral part of any wedding. You can hire a DJ or a live band depending on the theme of the wedding that can play perfect songs suiting the mood and ceremonies.
- Do remember to book a salon for your wedding make-up. Book yourself a for trial sessions so that you know your look for your special day.
- Don't panic on the wedding day and keep calm.