Inderlok metro station was first inaugurated on October 3, 2003 for public transport. Know more on Inderlok metro station on Delhi Metro Red line.
Inderlok Metro Station
|Inderlok Metro Station (Delhi Metro)|
|System||Delhi Metro - a rapid transit system in Delhi|
|Opened||October 3, 2003 (Red Line)
April 02, 2010 (Green Line)
Inderlok Metro Station - Inderlok metro
station is one of the most popular metro stations in Delhi. The busiest
station of Inderlok connects two metro lines of Delhi metro. The station
acts as an interchange station between Green Line (between Inderlok and
Mundka) and Red Line of Delhi Metro. The station is also one of the
first stations to be opened for public on October 3, 2003. The station
witnesses a large number of commuters throughout the day especially
during the office hours. It is also regarded as one of the best medium
to travel between North Delhi and East Delhi. Inderlok metro
station is used by large number of commuters as it acts as a connecting
point for people living in Rohini, Pitam Pura and other parts of North
Delhi. Train services at the station starts at around 6:00 am in the
morning till 10:30 pm in the evening. A large parking area is provided
for people who wish to park their vehicles here. DTC Bus service is also
available for local commuters.
|Preceding station||Following station|
|Terminus||Green Line||Ashok Park Main
toward City Park
toward New Bus Adda
|Red Line||Kanhiya Nagar
Facilities at Inderlok Metro Station:
- Lift on both sides of Metro Station.
- Automatic Escalators are available for passengers.
- Ticket counters and smart card recharge facilities.
- X-Ray machine and baggage scanner have been installed at Inderlok Metro station for security.
- Wheelchair for disabled person at metro station.
- Mobile Recharge, ATM's and Eating points are available.
Shopping Markets and Restaurants in Inderlok Metro Station:
- Shopping at Big Bazaar inside Inderlok metro station.
- Mcdonalds - Quick service restaurant in Inderlok metro station.
Aadhar Card Center in Inderlok Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
Opening Hours: 9:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Saturday, Sunday Closed
Updated as on Wednesday, 30 June, 2021